SMA to Female
Product Code : 17
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 5 Piece
- Price Range
- 70.00 - 80.00 INR/Piece
10 ft Low-Loss Coax Extension Cable (50 Ohm) - SMA Male to N Male 3G/4G/LTE/Ham/ADS-B/GPS/RF Radio to Antenna Lightning Arrester Use (Not TV WiFi)
- N Male to SMA Male Jumper Cable
- Connect from SMA Equipment to N-Style Antennas
- 10 ft Low-Loss LMR195 Size Coax
- Gold Plated Signal Pins - Heat Shrink on Both Ends
- Compatible with all SMA-based equipment including modems and routers from Cisco, Cradle-point, Digi, Pepwave, Proxicast, Sierra Wireless, Sixnet/Red Lion and many others.
Product description :
- Color : 10 ft
- Coaxial extension cable made of low loss LMR195 sized coax cable.
- Use to connect SMA radio sources such as modem, routers, etc. to the female N connector found on many external fixed mount antennas (e.g. Yagi, directional panel, sector, fiber glass Omani-directional).
- Thin, flexible, light-weight 195-sized coax makes installation easier, especially for tight bends.
- Connector 1: SMA Male (Inline Plug) - Gold Plated
- Connector 2: N Male plug - Chrome Plated with Gold Plated Pin
- Length: 10 feet
- Coax: Low-loss LMR195 size (0.195 inch diameter)
- Impedance: 50 ohm
NOT for use with Wi-Fi (RP-SMA) or video (cable/satellite/CATV) devices
Proxicast's coax extension cable assemblies are constructed with top quality extremely low-loss cable and gold plated connectors. Each cable assembly is fully tested. Proxicast recommends LMR195 coax for assemblies up to 10 ft, LMR240 for lengths up to 25 ft and LMR400 for lengths up to 75 ft.
RF Connectors :
- SMA Female jacks are commonly used on 3G/4G/LTE cellular modems, routers and signal amplifiers - check with your equipment manufacturer.
- Many indoor cellular antennas have SMA Male connectors; most outdoor antennas have either N-Male or N-Female connectors.
- RP-SMA (Reverse Polarity) connectors are commonly used on Wi-Fi equipment. SMA and RP-SMA connectors will not mate.
- Video equipment (cable, satellite, TV, etc) uses "F" connectors - which look similar to SMA but they will not mate with SMA connectors.
- See the photo gallery above for pictures of the exact connectors on this coax extension cable and note the gender of the connectors you need to ensure male-to-female mating.
- All outdoor connections should be weather-proofed to minimize moisture in the cabling. Use our Self-Bonding silicone tape (ASIN B00K5GW67O) for fast and easy connection sealing.
120 x 1 x 1 inches